6.01.2020

Organization is Key


The new face mask caddy keeps me fairly organized and Clover Wonder Clips are the new must have.  The Bias Tape Making Kit is also well worth the splurge. I used to make bias by hand, and no surprise, it was my least favorite sewing-related activity. Not anymore! If you haven't purchased these tools and are making masks, do yourself a favor and make life a little easier.















Also, I did manage to organize the "shoe box" fat quarter storage and am fairly pleased with the results. Looking through them no longer makes my eye twitch. 😆 The second set in the stacked cubes has been combined with the shoe box to make more room for the 30s FQ sets...now there's room should a purchase or two come my way. 

Piece,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. So organised, everything has its place, love the FQ storage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Pip. I feel so much better in my nook of the laundry room now. :)

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome. :)