6.04.2020

More Goodies Arrive

My second order from the Fat Quarter Shop arrived and everything is lovely. There were a few more things on my list that I put off a bit because I knew the Heather Ross 20th Anniversary release was due any minute...those collectible fabrics were ordered as soon as the email arrived and should arrive in a couple weeks.

I finally finished grading for the high school and the university this afternoon. It feels good to have that off the to do list for sure. I may pick up a friend and visit my classroom tomorrow if all goes according to plan then back at the end of June or first week of July to tidy my room and get ready for fall, assuming we're heading back and not on virtual learning. Only time will tell. Here's to getting into the sewing room for zen by the weekend...I know I can't be the only one that needs some crafty time.
Piece,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)