7.03.2020

Some Lovely Modern Staples Join the Stash


I'm oohing and ahhhing over the lovely new arrivals from Pink Castle Fabrics. All of the new goodies will go nicely with the Aneela Hoey prints in an upcoming project. I love the Clover Hollow (top fabrics). I wish I had ordered more and will have to check elsewhere online to see what other shades are available.

Is it just me or does ordering 3 yards of any print seem like so much after working with such tiny pieces that a fat eighth used to feel like a lot a fabric?

In any case, stocking up to refill the stash has been a lot of fun. I think the rest of the summer I'll have to behave. More Heather Ross debuts in November...and I can hardly wait!! 😉

Happy Stash Shopping/Collecting/Obsessing,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)