5.04.2020

A Little Etsy Shopping Spree


A little Etsy shopping goes a long way! Thrilled to see more black and red 30s prints in the mix. The lovely fat eighth bundles are courtesy of LancTradFabrics (Lancaster Traditional Fabrics) on Etsy. I don't know about you, but these darker hues have really grown on me lately. I still love all the pastels, for sure, but it's nice to have a larger range of colors.

I'm on the hunt for more red, white & blue 30s prints for an upcoming project....a fabulous excuse to continue shopping when the mood strikes, don't you think?

More goodies were in the box, but I'm still working on photos. Ooooooh I miss 30s fabrics!
Hopefully, I can get a little time in the sewing room this evening or sometime this week (fingers crossed). It's been incredibly busy lately as I have a couple guys feeling under the weather. I hope that you're having a wonderful day.

Piece,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)