2.06.2010

Week 6 Blocks

Would you like to know how to make JANE even more challenging? Use directional fabrics! Many of my 30s prints are directional and I didn't really give it much thought until this week. I may start mirroring if it bothers me later but I don't think it's worth the time & effort to re-do when I'm really happy with the applique & piecing on the upper right hand block. It's hard to believe but I'm almost done with all of February's scheduled blocks. Later this week....more applique! I should have plenty of time to work on midget blocks and charm squares to swap. Hopefully, I'll find some enthusiasm for the hexi project again, too.

Yesterday, I downloaded the Bunny Hill Designs A Tisket A Tasket & will be sure to print them off soon so I have a hard copy available when I am ready for it. *Anne at Bunny Hill let me know that the designs will be up for a limited time...just another week and a half----so be sure to make the time ASAP. *

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)