6.24.2020

👑 Heather Ross Fabrics are Arriving 👑


The Heather Ross prints are finally arriving. I've been like a kid waiting for Christmas lately, hoping today would be the day...and it was!!

Nearly 14 years ago, I came across some of her most beloved and hard to find prints before I knew what I was looking at. The long out of print (OOP) and very hard to find (VHTF) goldfish and goldfish in bags were at the most adorable quilt shop in Chesterton, IN. I chose the goldfish with the blue background and have no idea where I used it...something for the kids, no doubt. I went to find some more and couldn't track any down. Learning more about the designer, I came across some very early Kokka fabric and sure enough, it was Heather Ross, too from the Rabbits & Race Cars Line. I always loved that fabric but I "don't use much orange" lol. I still have some stashed away in the sewing room. So---some things do change.

I look forward to including several of these amazing prints in a few future projects. They're stacking up quite nicely in the sewing room even though I'm in the midst of "downsizing" lol...everything except my sewing room. Shh. We'll have to keep that between us.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)