6.28.2020

Essex Yarn Dyed Swatch Collection Card Arrives

Oh wow! I was one of just 13 lucky people who snagged an Essex Yarn Dyed Swatch Collection Card from a favorite online shop as soon as they posted it last week. I am so excited, it's chock full of such goodness! I wish it had arrived before ordering a few but am lucky to get my hands on some as popular as these beautiful fabrics are right now.
Speaking of snagging popular fabrics, I found some Heather Ross froggies in the middle of the night and ordered right away. It's part of the 20th anniversary fabrics but were already sold out when ordering yardage from a few shops. I have 2 fat quarters but I'm trying not to dip into the FQ sets for now...we'll see how long that lasts. I still have a few more from that line arriving this week (I hope). OOOH SO cute!!

In case you were wondering, no, I'm not purchasing these adorable fabrics for kids. They're for me (the big kid) and I cannot wait to put them to use.

Happy Sewing, Fabric Collecting, and Whatnot,
Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)