2.12.2011

3 Triangles Today & Debi's Blocks

TR 1, BR 13, BR 12

Today was a great day for sewing.

Adding BR12 & 13 to the finished pile as well as TR1.

The triangles for the bottom row are finished.

That's a good feeling!

This afternoon, I made fabric choices for the top row triangles

& caught up with an old friend.




Debi B (aka Quiltinggirl)'s blocks for RSVP
look to be a fun variation of the Ohio Star.

If you'd like a copy of the instructions for Debi's block, called Sunrise Star, you'll find it here.
For a traditional Ohio Star, please click here. 
Thank you, Debi!

A bit of black and white fabric arrived today {I love fun mail}.

It has me thinking of yet another black & white block.

All in all, a wonderful day.

I hope yours was just as fabulous.

Best Wishes,
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Love your blocks. That orange just pops!

    Billie in TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, your triangles are starting to mount up now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that you soon finish this quilt with the speed you sew in :-)
    Well done girl!

    Elisabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. The triangles are looking fantastic! I think I may like them even more than all the squares! The blue stripes one on the left is particularly stunning.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)