11.02.2010

BACK to Jane: First Triangle Done

Well, today I realized it's already November. I've been distracted by a household illness or two the past week and half and had a very busy day planned today but I thought I could get one triangle started at the very least. I ran off a few templates this afternoon and whipped up number one.



Whether you call it BR1 or Rosemary's Rainbows, I'll happily call it a quick finish and a great start to this new phase. Here's hoping I have the final layout figured out----I doodled a black and white copy during lunch today.

Happy Quilting,
Heather

8 comments:

  1. Yea, how exciting to have a triangle officially finished. I'm surprised you were ready to jump in already after finishing of the squares. It looks lovely by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about your sick household! It has also hit our house & when one person gets sick, it is only a matter of time before everyone is out for the count!

    Good job on finishing the block and I can't wait to sse what you dooddled!

    XOXO,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Triangles huh...as though I wasn't feeling sufficiently inadequate after the squares...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heeey - nice! Good to see you've started this part of the journey - keep it up :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful start to the tris! Hope you're feeling better :)
    Ellyx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just keep plugging away at the tris, and you'll be done before you know it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can't wait to see this one all put together. Love me some triangle pieced blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first triangle block! It looks terrific!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)