6.08.2010

Just Two: Pink and Blue


We're adjusting to summer schedule around here....and the lazy days of summer, I guess. Ha ha ha. M-4 looks like a little bugger but both went quite smoothly. Stepping Stones is just a matter of piecing in sections with wonderful sunny breaks in between.

The photos are still looking a bit wonky but I've not been doing a final press on the latest ones. Speaking of the iron....I forgot all about updating after the initial iron meltdown. My DH and MIL found a steal on a Rowenta Pro Master so no more of those nasty brown streaks to deal with. It's been plugging along for quite a while and I have NO complaints, despite the fact that I'm a little particular about my irons. (Yes, I am being kind).

This week I'll be tidying the sewing room, making another dog bed (oh, joy) and prepping some fabric for a swap. Have a wonderful week, fabulous readers!!

Piece.

9 comments:

  1. Cute, cute blocks! Summer has hit my sewing time hard too. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2 more beauties to feast my eyes on! lol
    Congrats on the Rowenta too - (I love mine)
    Wishing you a happy & productive summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed by your blocks! All of them are so complex and sewing them must cost a lot of patience. Thanks for visiting my blog - I'll be regular guest at yours:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh dear... I looked at your older posts and then realized that you are making Dear Jane quilt! Must be the weather that I'm thinking so slow:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm wishing it was summer here, quite cold today and don't seem to be getting many blocks done (I have people visiting which is another reason) I like your piece ending :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice blocks! I like the print on the blue fabrics.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. can't wait to see this quilt finished.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looking great!!!!

    Having a giveaway if you get over to visit and enter! Signed copy of CITY QUILTS!
    would love to see what this quilt would look like when you made it w/retros! :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)