9.08.2010

A Relatively Easy #147

While I thought I might challenge myself today, I did need to recover from all the melon applique pieces from yesterday. Instead, I chose a mostly pieced block and some morning rest, and how can I forget? Some afternoon cleaning.

In other good news, my Curve Master arrived and I'm giddy as a school girl about it. I can't wait to dig in and start curved piecing....had I been blogging a year ago, you'd have written proof I swore I'd never do curves thanks to all the required pins. You'll just have to trust me, but I think it was somewhere along the lines of NEVER EVER!!

If you missed my twitter updates about it, be sure you check out the following video by Julie at Jaybird Quilts for a demonstration...it's awesome. The first portion is about the Accuquilt Go Cutter, the second portion, about 1 minute, 40 seconds in is the Cuve Master. Enjoy.





Happy Quilting,
Heather

5 comments:

  1. I used to have a Curve Master foot but gave it away. I think I should have kept it. I don't know that I ever really used it. Thanks for linking to the video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to make a Drunkard's Path quilt, now that I've seen how that Curve Master foot works, I think I need to put it on my birthday or Christmas list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo!! You are on the home stretch! I tink that you should have a Dear Jane party when you finish it.

    I can't wait to read your review of the curve master. I don't do curves either and I wws very curious about this product.

    XOXO,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Dear Jane blocks are just beautiful. You do great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That curve master is magic!
    I could not believe my eyes!
    Very good tool.
    Thanks for sharing!
    Els

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)