6.26.2010

98 & Still Going Strong


Week 23, part two finds me at 98. I'm sincerely hoping there's a part 3 to this week, so I can make that milestone #100. The outlines in the book and photos of the original have been helpful as of late. I think having it may have influenced my block choices earlier. I'd suggest purchasing that, even if you do go the software route....especially since some of the alternate patterns are from the original.

AB

Here's a little boo boo from this week's sewing. I was multi-tasking while squaring up block A and chopped the wrong corners! =) When I realized what I did, I went back and added four background pieces to complete it. I actually still like this block and am calling it the happy accident. I'm not sure which version will wind up in the final quilt.

Thank you for your patience as I play around in the template designer. It's a work in progress, so please continue to bear with me.

Happy Quilting!!
Heather

6 comments:

  1. Very cute blocks! Yay you! I like the 'happy accident'~ I may just make it that way to begin with. ;-) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice "accident"block. I like block B most.
    Have a nice weekend and hopefully win the USA with football.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will keep my fingers crossed that you reach that magic 100 number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The closer the milestone, the more you want to get to it! Your block (both of them) looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job anyway, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a bad influence. These make me want to start.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)