6.26.2010

NUMBERS 99 & 100!


Darling number 99 is one that I thought I'd never be able to do back in January. We've come a long way, baby. E-4 or Buffalo Tree Hopper feels worthy of the number before the milestone of 100. Joy of joys, here it is...



This is another one of those blocks I thought I couldn't do initially and the focus fabric is special to me, too. I found the fabric at a quilt show but it was included in a kit. Since I'd already collected a good portion of the prints in the large kit, I asked the owner if she had a piece somewhere. Who doesn't adore tulips and pink ones at that?
She was kind enough to offer to mail it to me as soon as she got back to her shop.

 I'll also post pics of the full hundred as soon as I can muster up the energy to clear a room and get the blocks out in some sense of order.

*Special thanks to my in-house tech department for all the much needed techno advice on a computer-crashing-kind-of-day and to Mr. Fabulous for making peace and quiet reign supreme.*

THANK YOU for your support, my fabulous readers!!
I have the very BEST followers!!!

Happy Quilting,
Heather

10 comments:

  1. Whoohoo!! I am happy dancing for you!! They look great! Congratulations on 100!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 100. You were right, I do like these blue blocks, E4 especially. I liked the green one in your last post, sort of an art deco look to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the fabrics, they are gorgeous -and the happy accident is so cute!
    Best of luck from Berit in Norway :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go girl! It has been fun watching you make all these blocks. You have inspired me. Huggzzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Heather!!!!
    Fantastic achievement!!!
    You're going to be quilting this baby in no time flat!!! LOL!!!
    All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blocks are looking great. Congratulations on hitting the Jubilee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hooray...I'm just thrilled for you on reaching the 100 block Milestone! I hope you plan to reward yourself for this accomplishment!
    CONGRATULATIONS!

    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look better and better--keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty! I can't get over how you have just dove right into the deep end and are just coasting right along with no problem. It's amazing! You really inspire me to get back to this. Just as soon as I finish my grandson's hexie quilt, I am! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)