7.24.2020

A New Pin Keep & Needle Book Completed





The new fancy needle book/pin keep came together nicely and pretty quickly. I used the older tutorial as a basis and added a few bells and whistles since there will be a coordinated set of Aneela Hoey bags.  I was just chatting with a few people about raw edge applique...but am trying to find some love for the technique and knew this kit would be around a while.

The print is from a set of Aneela Hoey blocks that I seriously considered embroidering over for this project...but time is of the essence, as I'll be back to prepping for school in a week. So, while I was on breaks during a virtual conference this week, I just decided to go for it.
Isn't the print super cute??

Add a little ribbon and some small tool pockets and it's just about right.
 
I also opted for ties on this version to
keep everything inside & to vary the
fit for larger blocks and tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)