8.13.2020

Aneela Hoey's Triple Pouch #1 is Complete

 




Munchkin chose a couple fabrics for the first version of Aneela Hoey's Triple Pouch. It takes some time to complete and to be honest, probably wouldn't make them for anyone else. She's picked out some Pencil Pals & Essex combinations for the next couple. Now that I've made it through the first one, I think the next ones will go a little smoother (fingers crossed). Overall, I'm pleased with the results. 

I love Aneela Hoey's patterns but my sewing experience is limited, so I was doubting myself through the process. Plus, I naturally figure out patterns along the way and often come up with easier methods to complete it a second time. This one...not so much. I spoke with a generous Aneela fan who graciously encouraged me to keep at it, not to read ahead on the directions and to stop thinking my way through it. She assured me I'd be ok. This was also Aneela's advice lol but I guess I needed a little confidence booster. Thank you for your time and for being so kind to answer a late night plea from someone who clearly needed to take a break...which I did for a couple days.

Happy Sewing, 
Heather









No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)