6.12.2020

Pincushion Fun



I whipped up a pincushion for the sewing room refresh and managed to pick up a big bag of crushed walnuts at PetCo for $2.10 USD on clearance. Those of you lucky enough to have one nearby, make sure you go into the store because order online and curbside pick up listed it at $12.99, still less than some of the other pet supply shops nearby. I'll gladly keep $11 to wait in line a couple of minutes, wouldn't you? Crushed walnut bags are sold as reptile bedding if you aren't lucky enough to have one in your neighborhood.

I had bits of mask scraps in cute polka dot fabrics and didn't want to throw them in the scraps bin just yet. The teal came from an online scrap set and I've been eyeing it for a couple of days. Additionally, some of the Wonder Clips needed a home but I didn't want them flopping around from the weight. This appears to keep them in check. All in all, it was a quick whip up considering I had no pattern/directions.

The new phone takes some pretty good quality photos. Thank you for the terrific and unexpected gift!! ♡
Piece,
Heather


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)