2.01.2010

Week 6 blocks started

The first block of the next set (technically week 6, though I just started 4 wks ago) is complete! YAY!! Happy Dancing. This week has 2 applique blocks and another pieced block that reminds me of the dark yellow and white of last week.

I feel like I'm ready for a break and do need to catch up on some of other projects. It's true---I do discuss other projects, promise! The next year or so will be primarily devoted to JANE, so please bear with my non-stop JANE-related postings. I will mix it up from time to time.

I have been neglecting some blocks that are now gathering dust and guilt is beginning to get to me. It's a hexagon project, though...so those of you who have done one inevitably reached this degree of avoidance at some point...or maybe it's just me!

Happy Quilting

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always welcome. :)