6.19.2020

The Sewing Room Redo is Shaping Up



Thanks to some online shopping and Mr. Fabulous, the sewing room is shaping up quickly. He installed a couple surge protector extension cords with USB ports and purchased a new ironing board cover (with fancy velcro holders underneath---no more loose string to tighten!!) and another new iron. He and the kids have been most patient with this little project of mine, collecting numerous packages from the mail carrier without complaint. 

I used to have to climb a step ladder and still stand on my tippy toes to reach the dryer plug to warm my lovely new Rowenta so my oldest has been helping me sans step ladder, of course---oh to be tall---but now I can reach the plug easily. It truly is the little things in life that make all the difference.

I've enjoyed folding my fabrics for the cube storage and feel like they're really starting to come together. The Heather Ross 20th anniversary fabrics are just starting to arrive. I'm anxiously awaiting the big box and can hardly contain my excitement.
Happy Sewing,
Heather

2 comments:

Your comments are always welcome. :)