4.30.2020

A Long Lapse in Time


I know it's been a terribly long time since last posting. The first project off my list: a mask. It needs some work but for a sample and the chance to try to sew again, not terribly shabby.

The sewing room has sat dormant for a very long time. In the meantime, there has been a bit of an update and I'm looking forward to filling the new cubbies with some delicious fabrics very soon. If anyone has some leads on 30s reproduction prints --- I suppose they've fallen out of fashion but still love the bright fun colors and lovely little prints --- I'd appreciate your help. Dear Jane has popped back into my thoughts as of late. It's been so long, I've even considered making a second while putting the first together...just thoughts, no definite plans, mind you.
Piece & All My Best,
Heather

2 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, it has been a long time, I love your cubbies, so many storage options in it. For 30's reproduction fabrics you could try Two Bees, Heavenly Threads or Fat Quarter shop, they all seem to have a decent range of 30's repros, you can order online from all of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Pip! I'll definitely have to check them out.

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome. :)