3.31.2013

A Few Days at the Beach







Spring break sunshine made beachcombers out of us at a barrier island. 
We played in the sand, found seashells and relaxed, just enjoying each other's company.





We picked up several bags of shells and a little sand, too. I found a few gorgeous shells that were occupied, so we gently returned them to the sea. 
For now, I've placed the seashells in glass vases...
until we find some containers with lids that I can seal.
I love sand at the beach but not so much in the carpet.
LOL
I hope you're able to take some time to enjoy life with your loved ones.
Happy Easter from our family to yours.
Heather

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous photos...
    where was this???
    looks divine!!
    xo
    eva

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eva, I'm so sorry it's been so long. I missed your comment! It's Sanibel Island, Florida. We had a wonderful time. It is absolutely gorgeous!! :)

      Delete

Your comments are always welcome. :)