9.09.2011

Finally! Farmer's Wife Update

Where does the time go?
It's been quite a while since I've pieced any FWQAL blocks in the Kaffe + basics theme.




Ordering some delicious Kaffe prints from Canton Village Quilt Works in the wee hours of the morning had thoughts of Kaffe Fassett prints dancing in my head through the night.
Wondering what I could come up with using scraps from the stash & taking full advantage of a day off today...


I found time to catch up with Mr. Fabulous & make 2 easy quick blocks to add to the little stack of completed blocks. 


Happy Sewing,
Heather

5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, Those wonderful Kaffes are now winging their way to you as I type. You are going to have one fabulous quilt. UPS just came and deliver 7 more BIG boxes of Kaffe Fabrics. Now I need to get them all on the website. I especially love the first block.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! Your precision is a-mah-zing. Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks. Glad you were able to sneak some time in at the machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i have some KF fabric that i should send to you for your blocks. they really aren't my thing and i'm not sure how they found their way into my stash. well, i know i bought them, but i don't know why.

    your blocks are lovely and a great way to show off the KF fabrics :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blocks look awesome made up in KF prints!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)