11.24.2010

Celebrating a LONG Weekend at Home

Nothing says home like a warm fire on a cold day, good food and great company....unless of course you also make time for a little sewing room break or some handwork to busy yourself while you catch up with everyone.


Time to prep your handwork so you can get everything done, fabulous multi-tasking hostesses!


I'll be getting around to the triangle that has been on hold since last week and thinking of another project, thanks to Beth of Love Laugh Quilt.  Isn't her home at the top of the post adorable?

I'm planning a house or two, adding them to her bloggy neighborhood giveaway. Be sure to stop by and say hello and check out the details while you're there.

Happy Thanksgiving and Best Wishes,
Heather




3 comments:

  1. Oh I did, I think I can rustle up a house block, will be a nice change from DJ. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea. I wish I had more time during the thanksgiving break to sew but I did get a top done. Whew. That felt good.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always welcome. :)